Friday 22 January 2016

EVENT PHOTOGRAPHY

The 1989 World Tour


 

"Taylor Swift"

Photography by Emily Anderson

 

     This is a photo I took of Taylor Swift at her 1989 World Tour. This was taken on October 1, 2015 at the Rogers Centre in Toronto, Ontario. It was taken when Taylor was singing the song "Out of the Woods." I took this photo using my personal camera, the Samsung Galaxy SF2 Camera. The most challenging part about taking this photo was to have my camera adjusted to the right settings, as the lighting in the arena changes dramatically over the course of the show and within each song performance.

The Honeymoon World Tour


 

"Ariana Grande"

Photography by Emily Anderson

 

     This is a photo I took of Ariana Grande at the Honeymoon Tour. This was taken on August 7, 2015 at The Canadian Tire Centre in Ottawa, Ontario. I took this photo using my personal camera, the Samsung Galaxy SF2 Camera. In this photo, Ariana is singing one of my favourite songs, Be my Baby. The greatest skill I learned while taking this photo was how to take the picture quickly, as Ariana's choreography moves quickly.

 

The Rock Out With Your Socks Out Tour



  "Luke Hemmings and Michael Clifford"

Photography by Emily Anderson

 

     This is a photo I took of Luke Hemmings and Michael Clifford, the two guitarists of the band, 5 Seconds of Summer. This was taken on August. 25, 2015 in Toronto, Ontario at the Molson Canadian Amphitheatre, I took this photo using my personal camera, the Samsung Galaxy SF2 Camera. It was taken while the band was performing their song, "Permanent Vacation."  My most outstanding achievement was capturing this moment, when Luke and Michael were playing each other's guitars.

The Believe Tour World Tour

 


  "Justin Bieber" 

Photography by Emily Anderson

 

     This is a photo I took of Justin Bieber at the Believe Tour on July 23, 2012. It was taken at the Canadian Tire Centre in Ottawa, Ontario. I took this photo using a Canon Powershot A3300. This photo was taken when Justin was singing "Catching Feelings," My greatest achievement about this photo is how I captured the moment when Justin was looking right into my camera.

The Prismatic World Tour

 

"Katy Perry'

Photography by Emily Anderson

 

     This is a photo I took of Katy Perry at her Prismatic World Tour on July 16, 2014. It was taken at the Canadian Tire Centre in Ottawa, Ontario. I took this photo using a Canon Powershot A3300. This photo was taken when Katy was singing "This is How Wo Do." The most challenging aspect of taking this photo was keeping a steady hand while doing the photography, as I was in the crowded general admission pit with a lot of aggressive pushing.

No comments:

Post a Comment