Thursday 21 January 2016

VIDEO PRODUCTION

Video Intro



"EA Photography"

Intro by Emily Anderson

     This is the video introduction I produced for EA Photography. I used many different software programs on my iMac to create this. The background was created in motion and the music and sound effects were produced in Soundtrack Pro v7. My logo was designed in Adobe Illustrator CS3. I edited all of these components together using Final Cut Pro.

Narrative Video



 

"Better Get This on Tape"

Short Narrative Movie by Emily Anderson, Shannon Anderson, and Bailey Vanduinen

 

     This is a short narrative movie I produced with my classmates, Shannon Anderson and Bailey Vanduinen. My contribution to the film was all the cinematography and graphics. "Better Get this on Tape" is a thriller about an anonymous killer who becomes friends with various girls, then becomes murderous. I filmed this movie using a Panasonic AVCCAM 3 CCD video camera, and edited on Final Cut Pro. This film will be screened in the "Youth Shorts" category at the Kingston Film Festival on Saturday, Feburary 27, 2015. 

 Documentary


 

 

 "Band Lunchtime Concert"

Filmed and Edited by Emily Anderson

 

     This is a highlights video of Holy Cross Secondary School's band concert in December 2015. The band includes many students from Holy Cross playing a variety of instruments. I filmed this using the Canon VIXIA HF S100 video camera. It was edited on an iMac using Final Cut Pro v7. The most challenging part of this assignment was to be in the right place at the right time, to capture as many highlights as possible. 

TV Commercial Reproduction


 

 

"Doritos Manchild"

Commercial Reproduction by Emily Anderson, Bailey Vanduinen, Kailyn Germain and Liz Petingal

 

     This is a commercial reproduction of the "Dorito's Manchild" commercial I produced in spring, 2015. This video starts with the original commercial, followed by my recreation. My contribution to this project was the cinematography. I recorded this with the Canon VIXIA HF S100 video camera. The video was then manipulated on an iMac using Final Cut Pro v7 software. 

Family Video


 

 

"I'll Always Love You"

Family Video by Emily Anderson

 


     This is a video I made for my Dad in Grade 10 Communications Technology. The assignment was to make a video for a family member, witch includes a slide show of pictures. I chose my Dad because of how inspiring he is to me. I manipulated this video using an iMac on iMovie software. The best part about this assignment was playing the video for my Dad for Christmas, and watching his emotional reaction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment