Monday 25 January 2016

THE ARTIST

Artist Introduction



"Artist Emily Anderson"

Photographer: Bailey Vanduinen


     Hello. My name is Emily Anderson, and I am a Grade 12 student at Holy Cross Catholic Secondary School. I created this blog site for my Communications Technology course as an electronic portfolio. My com tech teacher is Mr. John Esford. I have taken Grades 10 and 11 com tech.  Some of the major projects we have completed in Grade 12 com tech are a short narrative movie, a digital photo art poster, and a logo design.
   
     I am interested in almost every field of com tech, but my absoulute favourite is photography. This is because I believe a picture speaks a thousand words, and I love capturing a moment in a photo.  My favourite project throughout my three years of com tech was the magazine ad reproduction. This is because I got the chance to replicate the work of one of my favourite artists, Taylor Swift. Another sector of com tech I love is audio, and my favourite album is Selena Gomez' "Revival." After high school, I would like to expand my communications technology knowledge by attending Ryerson's program "Graphic Communications Management."

No comments:

Post a Comment