Tuesday 19 January 2016

GRAPHIC DESIGN

Digital Photo Art


 

"Look Within"

Digital Photo Art by Emily Anderson


     This is my digital photo art project, which I photographed and edited. I used a Camray studio flash unit with a soft box for professional lighting. I took the photo using a Nikon D7000 DSLR camera with a Nikkor 18-55mm 1:3.5 1-5.6 G || lens. The image I photographed was manipulated on an iMac using photoshop CS3. The best part about his assignment was having my digital photo art poster displayed in the Holy Cross Secondary School art show on the theme, "The Chaotic Harmony of my Divergent Self."

Logo Design



"EA Photography Logo"

Graphic Design by Emily Anderson

 

     This is the logo design project for my company, EA photography. I created this logo using a Mac, and Adobe Illustrator. From this project, I learned how to use Adobe Illustrator, overcoming new elements such as anchor points, layers, etc.  As part of the the design process,  I researched company logos, completed five pencil sketches, and a prototype. The best part of this assignment was the process of creating my own company logo by determining how to best express myself and my skills. 

Logo Design Process





 "EA Photography Logo 5 Pencil Sketches"

Original Artwork by Emily Anderson


     This is the design process for creating the logo for EA photography. These are five pencil sketches I created before narrowing down and accomplishing the final product. I wanted to achieve a logo that incorporated my initials, and included an easily recognized symbol of photography. The main skill I learned during this project was the trial and error process used to finalize my logo by incorporating a couple of the five sketches. My biggest achievement was learning the creative process involved in successfully creating a logo for my very own company

Magazine Ad Reproduction




"Magazine Ad Reproduction (Original and Redesign)"

Graphic Design by Emily Anderson



     This is the magazine ad reproduction I completed in Grade 11. The original ad is for Taylor Swift's Perfume, "Incredible Things." I reproduced this ad by finding a model whose appearance is similar to Taylor Swift's, photographing her in the same pose, and editing on Adobe Photoshop CS3. I took the picture with a Nikkor 18-55mm 1:3.5 1-5.6 G || lens, then manipulated it on an iMac. My greatest achievement during this assignment was successfully reproducing all elements of the original ad.

Movie Poster Reproduction




"Vampire Academy Movie Reproduction"
Graphic Design by Emily Anderson


      This is a movie poster reproduction I created in Grade 10 for the movie, Vampire Academy. I took this photo using a Nikon D7000 DSLR camera with a Nikkor 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6 G || lens. The image I photographed was manipulated on an iMac, using Adobe Photoshop CS3. One skill I learned during this assignment was how to work with layers on photoshop, as this was my first exposure to this element. I believe my best achievement on this project was successfully learning how to use Photoshop and reproducing a strong, powerful movie poster.


3 comments:

  1. Very impressive collection of graphic design work. The caption for your gr 10 movie poster should say graphic design, not photography, you are in your graphic design section. You could add in the essay portion that you also did the photography elements for your gr 10 & 11 projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. Logo design

    ReplyDelete
  3. These standards may fill in as criteria for passing judgment on whether the structure successfully passes on the message to its intended interest group.
    logo design service

    ReplyDelete